We are currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Scientist to join our team in Q2 2020. The role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis. Work location is flexible however the individual will be expected to travel to our offices in Eccles and to meetings at other locations within the United Kingdom and Europe as required. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing clinical/medical support for our Phase 2/3 trials.
- Respond to medical/clinical queries from CRO medical monitors.
- Prepare responses to questions from regulatory and ethics committees.
- Contribute to clinical sections of Regulatory submissions and documents.
- Review and interpretation of clinical trial data, including providing scientific input and review of study reports.
- Input to other regulatory documents such as PIP, DSUR, IND, IB update etc.
- Interact with physicians and microbiologists in phase 2 and 3 clinical trials as required (investigator meetings, conferences etc).
- Help with safety reviews and pharmaco-vigilance.
- Draft clinical aspects of grant applications.
- Minimum BSc
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience within pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to contribute to decision-making and reaching alignment in order to meet challenging timelines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders as well as external partners and collaborators.
- Good understanding of GCP, ICH guidelines and regulatory guidances.
- Ability to work independently in a small company.
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in tasks undertaken.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter
stating current salary to:
Suzi Powell, Office Manager, F2G Ltd, Lankro Way, Eccles, Manchester M30 0LX